The Braided Bun
1. Section your hair off into five braids: three in the back, two in the front. Secure each braid with an elastic at the end.
2. Starting with the back, take the first braid and twist into a flat bun against your head, anchoring with bobby pins as you go.
3. Wrap the next braid against the first, being sure to tuck the elastic out of sight. Secure with more bobby pins.
4. Repeat Step 3 with the third braid.
5. Finally, take the two front braids and wrap them around your nearly completed bun, being sure to hide the elastics and securing each braid with plenty more bobby pins. Finish off with a shot of hairspray to set the style.
- fashionuniquenessisme reblogged this from uniquenessisme
- deltabone likes this
- upperclasswhitetrash likes this
- ameliabedeliaa likes this
- airforcefun likes this
- einolem likes this
- angiex0331 likes this
- natuuuuu likes this
- 50centsforyoursoul reblogged this from diyforthesoul
- atallship likes this
- its-a-nguyen-nguyen-situation reblogged this from diyforthesoul
- hostileladybug likes this
- formalmatters likes this
- mylittlemissallysonhope reblogged this from diyforthesoul
- mylittlemissallysonhope likes this
- diyforthesoul reblogged this from bornfortheroseandthepearl
- illfightforlove reblogged this from bornfortheroseandthepearl
- sammbelli likes this
- justasherbetrocket likes this
- eseidd likes this
- little--possibilities likes this
- aryaeverstark reblogged this from pookiepicturesque
- pookiepicturesque reblogged this from bornfortheroseandthepearl
- pookiepicturesque likes this
- bornfortheroseandthepearl posted this